In 2020, Panta Rei Dance Theater celebrated 20 years. Have a look at our anniversary film!
TILT Grow 2019
In 2019, the talent program TILT Grow will be conducted for the second time. This year, the program focuses on Innlandet and is a collaboration between Panta Rei Danseteater, Teater Innlandet and Dansens Hus Oslo.
TILT Grow 2019 is threefold and offers a total of ten performers to be part of the program.
“This year, we have tailored the project for the Innlandet region and at the same time taken care of an artistic ambition to create exciting dance art together with exceptional performers,” says artistic leader in Panta Rei Dance Theater (PRD), Anne Holck Ekenes.
All the ten dancers in the different parts of TILT Grow will be offered their own mentor through 2019, and will have the opportunity to attend a seminar series that will be conducted at Dansens Hus in Oslo and Hamar Kulturhus. In addition, there are some variations between the groups:
Therese Slob, Nora Svenning, Oliver Sale and Emilie Marie Karlsen:
- Dancers in the new co-production with Teater Innlandet. The performance premieres on September 14th.
- Project managers and workshop holders in TILT where they meet the local population ahead of the tour of PRD’s co-production with Teater Innlandet.
Kristine Berget, Minda Marie Kalfoss, Frida Vorgaard, Ingvild Marstein Olsen:
- Choreographers and practitioners in their own solos that are shown during walking shows in the TILT 2019 project. They are guided by the mentor and PRD’s leadership in the preparation of the solo.
- Project managers and workshop holders in TILT where they meet the local people ahead of the tour of PRD’s co-production with Teater Innlandet and their own solo.
Jomo Silveira and Hanna Eikli:
- Project managers and workshop holders in TILT where they meet local people in the Hamar region ahead of the tour to PRD’s co-production with Theater Innlandet.
We look forward to working with all these fantastic dance artists!
Emilie Marie Karlsen has this year been one of the participants in TILT Grow. In connection with this, Talent Norway has interviewed her.
Four of the selected participants in TILT Grow 2019 share their experiences of being lonely through four very personal solos that will tour Innlandet this autumn.
The production “Silence” from TILT Grow 2018 lives on – first stop Northern Norway!
On November 28 the final seminar in the series during this year’s TILT Grow was held at Dansens Hus in Oslo. The theme was; Application writing and cultural policy!
The theme of seminar 5 under the TILT Grow 2019 was: Art, self-management and change management – how to lead yourself and how to cope with change as an artist?
Seminar 4 during TILT Grow 2019 had the theme; Communication as a dance artist, and took place at Teater Innlandet May 3rd.
Seminar 3 during TILT Grow 2019 took place at Dansens Hus on the 28th of March.
Seminar 2 during TILT Grow took place at Teater Innlandet on the 1st of February.
On January 14th, we held an audtion for TILT Grow 2019. Here, the participants for the talent program in 2019 was selected!